Monday, May 31, 2010

Taking a break....

For now, I am in the class writing this blog while my classmate are having their role-play presentation now. It left only less than 1 day and i shall put an end to this miserable English For communication 2. At least, this is what I feel when I knew i have to come back here attend for this class. The main reason is my holiday started for less than 1 month then i have to take bus come back here. This is not only waste of time but also waste of money. Luckily, I never regret to come back, as I able to widen my range of friends.

When this blog going on, my groupmate, Chriss Hiew, still as the same, like to glance on the score script written by the lecturer. But Thanks to her, the class never be that bored as i thought. I am taking this opportunity to greet my thanks to my groupmate as well as well work well as a team for the role-play.

All i want to say now is....KL...I AM BACK...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.