Saturday, May 29, 2010

COM 2 causes insanity...lol

I don't know what have brought me here, but for sure i got no idea what i going to write. Yesterday i slept quite early, which is around 12.30am. But i still clearly remember that yesterday night there is irritating sound from upper floor (i stay at ground floor), which resemble to sakai, whole bunch of people shouting with the languages i don't understand, and yet they got no self conscious on the disturbance they had causes. >.<
Besides the irritating sound, there is also annoying smell on the corridor which i hardly to figure out how they can sleep in the night. The smell is along the corridor, luckily never spread to my room, otherwise i think i am not going to stay sanity.

Countdown on going back KL
.....2 days 14 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.