Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The starting of the holiday

It's holiday again, I've reached KL on last saturday, at first it's very tiring after long journey of travelling, plus I am still sick. First thing first that i reach home is sleep after taken bath, Though it is still morning. The Following day I was downloading according to my list, of course trying to find some part time job at the same time. Went to swim at the pool in front of my house, surprisingly found that many new faces that are very good in swimming, that kind of scene is rarely been seen at UUM, where even doing sports activities also tons of rules applied on it, cannot do this cannot do that, really speechless on it.

Well,today watched "TAKEN", one of the movie out of hundred of them that i copied from Sam long time ago, at first I though it will be some boring sleeping kind of movie, but impressively that I would give quite high rating on that movie. "TAKEN", is about a father who used to work with government national security that has retired and tried to fix the relationship with his daughter. Following with her daughter got kidnapped while travelled to Paris, and as the father, rushed to Paris and find the kidnappers then rescue his daughter.

Downloaded Windows 7, cannot wait to install it, but have to wait till fully back up all my files,*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.