Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 weeks in UUM

Back to the last post, I suppose it will be roughly 3 weeks before. Now I am stepping my foot on my uni hostel writing this blog post. " picture of my hostel"




Just some clarification...my current uni was my last choice in applying for IPTA (Institusi Pendidikan Tinggi Awam), so I keep imagine how is the environment here and facilities of cause. But after all it is's too bad right here, surrounded by forest or green nature. But there is something that really out of expectation which is the hostel doesn't has any wireless connection which once labeled as first MSC status University.






The first week will be my orientation. For this period of time, I guess it will be a tradition in each U or even among some collages. This week I manage to know some new friends and got introduced to some of the lecturer which some of them with a perfect wonderful name which hard to be remember. We everyday only can sleep after 2 am in the morning and have to wake up around 5.30 in the morning, but good news is that i heard other U which my friend experienced it, they everyday only able to slp for 1 hour. Guess that we are still not too bad afterall.

The second week which is the add/drop week, which means we are free to add or drop the subjects according to our will. For this week basically almost all students walking around and finding certain lecturer or even wake up early in the morning to change the subjects. The 1st day of the add/drop week, my friend go at ard 6, but only able to finish the job 4 hours later due to the long queue. I went to the office the next day at 4 o'clock in the morning with no others people right there. The queue started when approximately 6 am. Although I queue infront, but the subjects that i want has ran out of available slot, so I taken 2 semester 2 subjects.

For the third week, where all activities and tutotial class start. Some subjects even has assignment on the 1st tutorial class. Taken part in SIFE which consider a leadership training .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.