Friday, June 26, 2009

leaving kl, going kedah UUM

I am going to some random uni located at Kedah for my "international business". The registration is on 28th of June, which referring to this coming Sunday,but I will be going there earlier with my uncle to settle down the things. Before I depart, of course i want to or have to watch "transformer", since Kedah doesn't has any cinema, is it? lol...

yea....I need to greet my congratulation to my best friend,JP who recently changed his single status to couple...lol
i am having some great memory before i leave, thx to Jin Pei,Wei Lin,and Jian Yang for the dinner.

































Supposingly there is another 1,YS but he need to be with his lovely gf...but nvm we all could understand that ....lol

other than that, MH and WK also, cause both of them keep helping/accompany me during the time i need to buy...
hmm...i think there is another person who i need to thanks him for accompany me playing "dota" for so long--Sam...haha

take care to all of u...^^

1 comment:

  1. good luck...i think u already suit to the life at uum,kedah.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.