Friday, June 26, 2009

some intro perhaps?

blogging never to be an easy work for those who are inconsistent with it, and yea, i am one of it.
since it is just an introduction, i will just briefly tell u something that comes up in my mind.

This blog i name it as rage spirit just because it sound okay to me, got no other meaning, but for the domain address, i did think. wired spirit? because life is just like something unable to be predicted for the next coming events or things that going to happen, and mostly everything that we did might be some other terms or condition applied to it, so i guess even if u are free to make your decision, but u will find that "life is not that free". so we and somehow bound to some limit, and that's why we are "wired" even we apparently meet the spirit or feeling to do something.

so i guess that's all for it on the intro....oh ya,do correct or critic on my language/spelling or grammar if there is any...tq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.