Friday, October 8, 2010

Add drop huh? 1st choice U huh?

well...guess that it is the time again....today, is an emergency day that most sem 3 students gathered in the early morning to add their perferable subjects.....but, it seemed to me that most of the students gathered in the early morning, facebooking, such hardwork really impressive, study in the early morning...lol
Ok....make it be formal...frankly speaking, students of sem 3 not gathered to add/drop, but instead, flaming their so called first choice. But seriously, compared to other countries, there will not be something like this happening, but how come? it is happening around us, it is happening right infront of me.. i really doubt that there will be huge lap in the coming future.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.