Friday, February 5, 2010

culture?

This post mainly to criticize a bunch of retards. It is funny you can say, but no matter what, it has becoming one of the culture of my residential hall. There is a bunch of people who likes to cut their hair, yea, there is nothing wrong with it definitely, maybe perhaps they wish to save some extra penny for other expenditure, so I am really totally fine with it, this is a kind of tolerant. But, what is really make me sick of is that they cut their hair and spreading their hair everywhere else, i was curious that, this is the kind of tertiary education they have got since they young? It really goes beyond my limitation. For god sake, the cleanliness of the residential hall i can rate it as negative or even worst. Hair maybe you think is not dirty, but, what if it is all around the corridor and toilets, some more mixed with the stupid cat furs .....omg....$#%^#@#$@#

After cleanliness factor, there is some other cultures which some of them like to do it very much, which is smoking. It is not discriminate, but i really want to tell those who smoke, it is not cool. They like to smoke inside the toilet, then polluted the air, toilet at library, residential hall...etc, once go in, when come out sure with the awful smell. I wonder are they really brainless? Moreover selling 50 cents per cigar, wow, guess is a good business......Why the hell full with idiotic person....oh shit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.