Thursday, August 27, 2009

busy...argh..

in a blink of eye, it is almost 1 month since my last post on this blog. This month, honestly is kinda busy, I got assignment and mid term. Moreover that sometimes my celcom broadband here facing poor signal receiption.
After then holiday week that i took part in famine 30 hours, now muslim them are having their puasa, just that most of us like following them puasa since canteen or cafe even varsity mall food stall also closing. I brought biscuit, but not more than 5 days, it is almost finish, this kind of incident is kinda funny, because breakfast and lunch also consuming biscuit and bread only...."sigh"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am still a typical student like others, but I like to learn new thing and meet new people.